The Parish Church of St. Simon and St. Jude Thaddeus in Pogwizdów dates from the end of the C15th and is one of the oldest churches in Małopolska.
It was rebuilt in 1896-1913, when the spire was torn down and the nave elongated. The soaring, gothic mass of the church consists of a nave and chancel. The sacristy portal is cut in an ogee arch. The polychrome decoration on the walls and ceilings was carried out in 1959. The baroque altars date from the C17th and one of the side altars contains a C17th painting of Our Lady of Częstochowa. The crucifix and sculpture of St. Mary Magdalene on the rood beam date from the C18th.