|The main assumption of the “Małopolska Tourist Information System” project is to increase the tourism competitiveness of the region.
- high quality of services and a high level of tourist satisfaction,
- provision of comprehensive and reliable information as an element of the region’s active marketing and promotional policy,
- adapting tourist information (TI) to European standards and unification of the TI standard throughout the province,
- increasing the number of users of tourist information services,
- increasing the level of accessibility of tourist information, also for disabled visitors,
- increasing the popularity of the province and its tourist attractions in a sustainable manner.