The Church of St. Simon and St. Jude Thaddeus the Apostles in Białka Tatrzańska
The Church of St. Simon and St. Jude Thaddeus the Apostles in Białka Tatrzańska was built in around 1700 by the local carpenters – Jędrzej Topór and Jan Chlipalski.
The church ceased to perform the function of parish church in the 1920s, when a new brick church came into use. The interior has retained remnants of figurative polychrome from the mid-C19th. The numerous sculptures on the church ceiling and walls catch the eye, including those by the folk artist Wojciech Kułach. The church fittings, mainly late-baroque and rococo, include: altars with polychrome decoration, a pulpit from 1780 and C19th Stations of the Cross.