Cerkiew greckokatolicka świętego Dymitra Leluchów
The Greek Catholic Parish Church of St. Demetrius in Leluchów
The Greek Catholic Parish Church of St. Demetrius in Leluchów (currently a Rectoral Roman Catholic Church) arose in 1861.
This West Lemko church was built using log construction, with shingled walls. Inside, the ornamental polychrome decoration on the ceilings and walls dates from the beginning of the C20th. The church fittings consist of: a rococo-classical iconostasis (a screen with icons) from 1895, by A. and M. Bogdański (some icons were produced by V. Zomph in 1873), a C19th main altar with a canopy, and two side altars. Next to the church stands a small bell-tower with a wooden finial.